Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What a Week… And it’s only Tuesday!

Monday… Woke up 2 hours late and then late to work
Tuesday… Speeding ticket on the way to work
I was ready to crawl back in bed until Friday… then…
I get to work and my shoe breaks… Good gracious!

Fortunately, I keep an extra pair of shoes at work. And it was my first speeding ticket in over 10 years. Oh wait, did I mention the dishwasher went out last week???? Yeah, during Spring Break when we were all home making home cooked meals AND I
had 3 cakes… Can we say, “MASSIVE MESSES”?

I definitely need some prayers for peace and patience. I have been short on both.

Let me share a smile with you,though… I was at Hallmark and found a precious bunny key. It came with the following note:

Easter Bunny’s Magical Key

The Easter Bunny zips from place to place,
Making a jillion stops and delivering a bajillion baskets.
He’s somebunny special for sure!
This Easter Bunny Key on your doorstep tells the Bunny you’re anxiously awaiting him.
It gives him a magical way in to do his jelly-bean, marshmallow-chick, chocolate-bunny business just for you!

So… I used the key and made a cute Easter wreath from the front door. Now I can smile as I walk up to the front door, I can’t help but smile!









Have a great rest of the week! It can only get better!
Love, Whyt

Linked to:

Designer Garden



Transformation Thursday
It's a KeeperGood Life Wednesdays






Centsational Girl

.
UndertheTableandDreaming

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I host a weekly blog hop -- It's a Keeper Thursdays. I'd love for you to stop by and link up!

    Thanks!
    Christina @ It's a Keeper
    http://www.everydaytastes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Creative. Genius.

    I am having a spring craft linky party and giveaway on my blog this Friday. I would love for you to showcase this wonderful project.

    Details are on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your wreath, the colors, flowers. It all came together beautifully. I hope you will share this at my VIP party today... http://designergarden.blogspot.com/2011/04/vip-party-11.html

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are greatly appreciated!