Thursday, March 18, 2010

Welcome


I am so excited to start blogging! This will be a place I can show off my creations. I am known to get a bee in my bonnet and just start doing! I figured this would be a perfect place to showcase my work.


By trade, I am an Educational Diagnostician. I test students for disabilities and work to create individual education plans for children in Special Education. I am a child advocate and am very passionate about doing what is right for kids. I have a special place in my heart for children with disabilities, especially those with Autism.


I am Mom to Lauren and Logan. (Two of the most beautiful kids on the face of this planet!) Lauren is in 6th grade and Logan, Kindergarten. They both have sensitive spirits and are as goofy as all get-out!


To relax, I get creative. I decorate cakes, scrapbook, decorate my home, sew, and garden. My husband of 15 years never knows what state the house or yard will be in when he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comments are greatly appreciated!