Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh dear….

I have been so neglectful of my blogger friends and followers. Life has been CRAZY!

I have some great crafts that I have completed the last couple of months that I promise to post. You must not judge my photography, however. My Canon DSLR has been MIA since Thanksgiving. I am heart broken over all the lost pictures, more that the camera itself.

My daughter participated in the Opening Ceremony of the 100th Anniversary Girl Scout National Convention. Over 200 pictures GONE. Thanksgiving pictures GONE. My last download was October, my last picture taken was Thanksgiving.  I went through all of Christmas without my camera. I felt naked!

At this point, I cannot afford a new setup and I will NOT go into debt or take from savings. So now I have to figure out how I can earn some extra money. Do you think anyone would send a blogger a camera to test???? (Really, if you know someone, let me know!)

Have a blessed New Year my friends!

In Him,

Whyt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comments are greatly appreciated!