Sunday, March 27, 2011

ROUND TOP..... Enough Said

This weekend the boys were camping and it was also opening weekend at Round Top. I went out and spent the afternoon shopping and getting ideas. I scored 3 chairs for the dining room that I will paint and recover, a couple of antique quart canning jars and some old cabinet fronts, perfect for making signs! Oh and I stopped at Saddlehorn Winery, YUM!

Lesley over at SAVING GRACE has a booth at TEXAS ROSE, just across from Marburger Farms. Stop by and say Hi! She took my Easter Baskets I made and some other littles I had. But the bestest was all the furniture she has been working on. It was BEAUTIFUL! Prayers for a successful week!





Saving Grace also has a beautiful French settee for sale. OMG! It is to die for!

Its off to bed and to get ready for a GREAT week!

Love, Whyt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comments are greatly appreciated!