Wednesday, February 27, 2013

CyWoods FFA Craft Show

February is coming to a close! 1/6 of the way though 2013!

This weekend Whyt's Whimsy is making their Craft Show Debut! I am excited, nervous, and sleep deprived! If you are in the Houston area March 2 or 3, come show some love! The Exhibit Center is on Telge just North of 290 in Cypress, TX.

I will be selling my upcycled cabinet door signs, coasters, and wine glasses.
I will also be taking custom orders.

I have been a sanding, painting, vinyl cutting fool! Mr. Whimsy, Miss Whimsy, and my baby brother have been helping me SOOOO much. SP didn't know I would be putting to work when he escaped the Colorado snowstorms and came to town for vacation!

I have started a Facebook Page and am working towards 150 likes. If I hit that by Friday, I will be giving away a free custom wine glass or a set of 2 coasters.
and leave comment love!

Linking up at:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comments are greatly appreciated!