I am about to head to bed after my 1st craft show. There was not much traffic at the show, but I was noticing there was a lot going on around Houston, including the Rodeo. I am grateful for friends and family who came out and supported me. I even finally got to meet a blogger friend who recently moved with her family to the Houston area! How cool is that?!?!
Thank you Lisa from Fern Creek Cottage!
- I LOVE how my booth turned out (and the setup was from things we already had or borrowed from friends)
- I need to figure out how to keep the charm w/o the bulky furniture
- Having my daughter helping me man the booth was utterly invaluable
- I need to show off the fact that my signs are made from used cabinet doors
- I need to make it obvious that I welcome custom orders
- Having items at a variety of price points was a good thing
- I have got to find my plethora of white curtains to hang
- I definitely want to do this again!
I will be looking for more opportunities to show my wares in 2013.
I am excited for what the Spring and Summer will bring!
If you were wandering, I used many upcycled items throughout the booth...