The house has been VERY quiet this week! Our nephew spent last week with us. Besides the massive amount of rain, we managed to make it to the pool several times and then to the circus!
I had not been to the circus since college, yeah, about 20 years ago! Since this was the highlight of our week, I wanted to make it the most incredible experience. Here is to help you plan your excursion!
TIPS for Ringling Bros. Circus!:
- Google for promotion codes from local sponsors: Chick-fil-A and local radio stations had codes. The code I used took the price of the tickets from $18 to $10.
- Even though the circus was at a NFL football stadium, the circus only uses about 1/2 the field and ALL the seats were good. We bought front and center, but there was action on all 3 sides of the stage!
- Baby’s First Circus: If you have an infant, go to the website and get a FREE ticket!
- Take advantage of the Animal Open House and All Access Power Up Pre-show Party. Arrive to the circus an hour and a half before show time and get up close and personal to the animals and performers.
- Stop for dinner before going in. Food is EXPENSIVE at the circus!
- Souvenirs are also EXPENSIVE! However, if you go to Pre-show, there are freebies. Also, snowcones, lemonade and cotton candy come with souvenir packaging, so that kinda made up for the price.
Score on the tickets!
Freebies included bracelets and clown noses.
Up close and personal with the circus animals
Meeting the performers
What a great way to end the week!
On Saturday, Mister and Master Whimsy and Mason left to meet back up with his parents at the farm. Papa has a doctor appointment in the big city tomorrow, so my boys stayed at the farm to help out. I stayed here to take Miss Whimsy BACK to camp on Sunday. Although its vewy vewy quiet around here, I have been in “get er done” mode. So back to cleaning the master closet!
Have a great week!
Love ya, Whyt