Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fall in Texas= HOMECOMING

Last year, at freshman orientation, we found out Homecoming was the third week of school! Aaahhhhh!!!!

This year I am ready to make me some mums!

I am currently taking orders for mums for area high school. If your school is not on the list, and you are interested, let me know and I will let you know if I can make your mum!

Sept 27   Cy Ranch, Langham Creek & Jersey Village

Oct 4      Cy Creek & Cy Woods

Oct 11    Cy Lakes & Cy Falls

Oct 18    Cy Springs & Cy Ridge

Oct 25    Cy Fair

Fall 2012 003cFall 2012 006Fall 2012 028

Fall 2012 051           Fall 2012 007

I am making full size mums, pee wee mums, garters and finger mums. I am also able to make custom trinkets for those organizations & activities that mainstream stores don’t carry.

Email me at whytswhimsy@att.net  or leave a comment and I will get back to you!

Let’s get ready for some football!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comments are greatly appreciated!