Monday, November 8, 2010

Still Debating...

I am always changing the wall above the mantle. In the 2 1/2 years we have been in this house, I think I am now on my 3rd change-up.

Initially, I had 3 "windows" hung. I love the windows, but when I re-arranged the dining room, a BIG metal art piece needed a new home. The windows were banished until I moved into my new office at work. Here they are so you can kind of get an idea....


I loved the dark swirly piece, but I was never sold on it's new home.... I have been on a frame kick and was just leaning them up on the mantle. But alas, they kept falling over.... So here is what my mantle looks like now...



I know its not a good picture, and the house is messy, but you get the idea... I broke a cardinal decorating rule and have an even number of frames. I love the idea of the frames, but I don't know if I love the arrangement. Please, I need some input!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comments are greatly appreciated!